In order to receive school alerts on your cell phone, you must be registered on the HCS website. The following information may make this process easier.
1. In the upper right-hand corner of the website's main page, you will see a tab marked "register."
2. Click this tab in order to begin the registration process.
3. If you have already registered, but would like to add school alerts, please select the tab marked "Sign-in."
4. After signing in, please click on "Access Info".
5. Under access info towards the bottom of the page, please enter your 10 digit phone number (with area code or it will not work) and your cellular carrier. If your carrier is not listed, mobile e-alerts will not be available for your account. We do not have control over what carriers are available. Please set your e-alerts to on.
6. If you wish to receive all e-alerts on your phone, click no by only send emergency alerts to mobile.
7. If you wish to add more selections to receive information about, click on EDIT SUBSCRIPTIONS and check the box by the areas you would like to be kept informed about.